Truck Stop: New(ish) things.
Nothing on this page has been reduced in size, classified or edited
yet, but for various reasons, they are available on "pre-release".
I have tried to give an indication of size if they are big, so be careful!
New scans (Sept 1996 and before)
Old college pics to annoy people.
- Ronnie and Mrs Ronnie.
- Jim, in his best wedding attire.
- My truck, with a loonie woman driving.
- My chainsaw, with a loonie man driving.
- Harry, the smelly lizard.
- Harry again, he's a Bosc Monitor.
- Jen, probably looking stoned.
- Jen again, ditto above.
- Erm, yes, so I scanned my mouse - He moved.
- My truck, and Dunc and Bat's house.
- Jim, looking well... like he usually does.
- Custard, looking well... like she usually does.
- And a later one with her looking more like me (ie: cute).
- Tom, looking well... like he usually does.
- Ronald, looking well... like he usually does.
- Michael, looking hairy.
- Lionel, after a Landrover drive.
- Anyone want to buy a truck?
- I guess Kevin could use one to escape...
- And talking of criminal classes.
- And some more!
New baby pics... (Sept 1996)
Things people wanted.
Various new ones (B&W only) (July 1996)
Baby pics! (Aprilish 1996)
The following batch are mainly from Sue's party in November (1995), the
contrast is a bit iffy on a lot of them but I'll work on that later. They
are more or less ready for release, and none of them are too big really.
- Bella, who I have no idea who is!
- Berry and Pidge get on quite well!
- Clara who weel not keez me coz I keez rats.
- Clive-1 and
Clive-2 not doing much of a windmill impression here.
- Foddy, sort of.
- Fredb in his usual state.
- Fredb and Dimashq in quite a state!
- Group picture: Clara, Lance-eyes, Ed, Klik, Danius.
- Hybrid who is quite tall.
- Jess - Find her web page, she has nude pics of her on.
- Kerry and then
another one... Odd lass!
- Mavin - Now, is she cute or not?
- Lucozade - Remember kids, Just Say No!
- Lyric without anyone else in the picture!
- MikeC always seems to be at these things.
- Pete-F in his normal pose and again in a
not so normal pose. There is another picture
that isn't up here yet... Grin.
- Sue earlier in the party and,
Sue a lot of drinks later.
- Trudi or Muttley or Bims, or something.
- Wisner - Who you can blame a lot on, not least big chunks of IRC.
These things really defy categorisation, so why bother?
- My favourite rugrat, Tommy.
- A rather strange picture of Dunc.
- A scruffy picture of me, with Dunc years ago at the
- My favourite Leeds systems managers,
"pdj" and the lovely
Michael Lawrie's 'Lorry' homepage. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org